- Arrive at the Marquesas – the northern most group of islands in
French Polynesia to enjoy an island welcome, tall steep mountains covered in lush jungle.
- Dive in the passes of the atolls of the Tuamotu where the sea is full of nutrients so amazing corals, reef fish and sharks are in abundance.
3. Join in the Heiva i Tahiti festival held from June through to July. It is a spectacular of dance and culture.
4. Swim with the manta rays on Bora Bora in the blue lagoons.
5. Swim with the humpback whales in Tonga